OT Geso Photos from the annual Madawaska Thanksgiving weekend

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 15 10:59:50 EDT 2009

David J Brooks wrote:

>On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:31 PM, gldnbearz <gldnbearz.pdml at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Some mighty fine photos there.  I am not used to the notion of
>>Thanksgiving coming before Halloween.
>>

>We're Canadians, we do things back wards.:-)
>

>>What nature of creature is outside this window?
>>http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2009-madawaska/album/slides/D200_8425.html
>>

>Grey squirrel. We move the feeders from the back yard to the front
>about this time of year. Keeps the cats busy,.:-)
>
>Dave

Ah yes, the familiar "Squirrel bird"
with almost no advertising on my part, this design of mine on cafe press
keeps showing up on T shirts - well not as often as
like but some.  It's an old design and not as good a photo as I would
like but I'm not taking it off cafepress since it gets sold
now and then..

 http://www.cafepress.com/annsanstuff.87752201

and looking at this I think I need to re scan and improve the image.

Pat, no  grey squirrels in SF?  only red ones? and ground squirrels?

ann