PESO: Plagiarising Godfrey

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at
Thu Oct 15 10:38:40 EDT 2009

From: Miserere
> No point hiding the obvious. I stumbled across this scene and
> immediately thought "WWGD?". But seeing as he was on the other coast,
> I had to man up and take the shot myself.
> Maybe I should've titled it "Godfrey's Over There".

Link goes to the page, but all I get is a box where the photo is
supposed to be. I get the caption, but no image.

I've been getting a lot of that lately.

I can click on "view all" and it opens Miserere's Gallery. The tab on
the right shows a thumbnail of the image it won't display in the tab on
the left?