OT Who needs Photoshop?

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 15 10:26:41 EDT 2009

From: Marnie
> I think those of us in the US can be  prejudiced against China just fine.
>
> Places like Wal-mart (Target, etc.)  and the loss of tons and tons of
> American manufacturing/toy making/clothes  making jobs.
>
> Minor stuff, you know, like that.

Except, none of that is really the fault of the Chinese.

If you're going to be prejudiced against someone for it, shouldn't you
be against the US based multinational corporations who did that to us?

> Marnie  :-)  Not to  mention they are a totalitarian government that locks up
> political dissents (and  censoring of the web for their citizens, etc.).
> Frankly, I don't see much to  recommend them.

Reason enough to dislike their government, but still not reason enough
to be prejudiced against the people.