PESO: Street shooting in and around Boston

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 15 09:45:06 EDT 2009

Eactivist at aol.com wrote:

>http://picasaweb.google.com/Miserere/StreetPhotography#
>
>No,  no whales. I wish I could get my $38 back...   :-)

that would be a big order...

Ok  -
The person on the snowy stairs in Somerville and "pixie" are my top two.
 Pixie made me laugh out loud...
Nice overall.. but I think Empathy and Dapper are a bit too "glam" to be
street shots and belong somewhere else.
That is, in another grouping... even if they were taken without their
knowledge and on the fly, they look too much like
fashion stuff to me to be street grabs.

Look forward to meeting you in Boston sometime - it is one destination
I'm able to get to more often than others -
but this weekend Boston is coming here.

ann