K-7 in the mail

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 07:48:15 EDT 2009

The menus are actually less fiddly in use, as you don't have to scroll
to find what you want. The info screen bugged me at first. I don't
even notice it any more -- 8000 frames later. High ISO RAW performance
is about the same as the K20D, but metering is much more accurate, so
the results are usually less noisy. Much better metering, considerably
better autofocus (particularly i low light,) longer battery life, and
faster write speed are the main benefits to my mind.
Paul