OT 25 year old TX - exposed need to develop suggestions?

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 02:05:05 EDT 2009

HC110 is supposed to be a relatively low fog developer.  That might help
a bit but I wouldn't expect miracles.  If they were all the same
expiration date, batch, and were stored the same way a test might make
sense, however since they weren't every roll is likely to be an
experiment that won't relate to any other roll. Other than that, you'll
pay quite a bit for custom development, with no guarantees any place
that/'s willing to take on the job.  There might well be usable images
on the film.  B&W film older than that has been developed to usable images.