Lurker comes out for a second...

Cesar Matamoros II cesar_abdul at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 15 00:26:29 EDT 2009

I actually made it to Stewarts to enjoy their root beer and hot dogs.  I
happened in July.  I never mentioned it to the list though.  My
photography was curtailed due to personal reasons...
I really need to show these photos though - a few have complemented me
on them - they may not make the archival list, but they do 'document'
the moment...

César
Panama City, Florida