Lurker comes out for a second...

Cesar Matamoros II cesar_abdul at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 15 00:08:29 EDT 2009

Yes Doug, you can.  I always keep it close by and current though I must
admit that I have not used it in three years!
Did I ever mention to you that I actually made it to Huntington, WV?
It is a long story, actually one that may be better kept offlist...

Missing the listmeister - not because of his 'position',

César
Panama City, Florida