Lurker comes out for a second...

Cesar Matamoros II cesar_abdul at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 14 23:44:09 EDT 2009

Stan,

I must admit that I do not take nearly as many pictures as I used to.
Gerbil skin was never an option :-).
It is true, I did take the sherpa role on Grandfather Mountain on a
couple of occasions.  I do miss the mountain though...
I hope to get more interaction with the group.

César
Panama City, Florida