OT Who needs Photoshop?

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 23:17:36 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/14/2009 6:30:59 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pdml.live at gmail.com writes:
though, personally i would  say your way of stating the 'problem' is,
hmmm, a lot more  non-prejudicial?

I think those of us in the US can be  prejudiced against China just fine.

Places like Wal-mart (Target, etc.)  and the loss of tons and tons of
American manufacturing/toy making/clothes  making jobs.

Minor stuff, you know, like that.

Marnie :-) Not to  mention they are a totalitarian government that locks up
political dissents (and  censoring of the web for their citizens, etc.).
Frankly, I don't see much to  recommend them.

We can't  solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them.  Albert Einstein