PESO: Street shooting in and around Boston

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 19:15:16 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/14/2009 2:55:03 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
webstertwentysix at gmail.com writes:
I believe I coined  the the word "Theriaultean" long long ago to describe
the characteristics of  our own Frank "Knarf" Theriault's street shooting
style, which exhibits a  casual disregard for such frivolities as holding
the camera steady and  proper focus, in search of /content/ . Someone, I
forget who, added a page  to Wikapedia, codifying it, and Frank hit the
roof so the page was  removed.  To bad, I think franks work is at least
as deserving as a lot  of other photographers who have their own  pages...

frank, was on wikipedia? Let's get him back  up.

Heh.

Marnie aka Doe   Well, someone called his style  (lack of photographic
technique?) Theriaultean, so it could well have been you.  And, after all, we
have Godfreyesque now too.  Heh.