PESO: industrial nights and magic

Igor Roshchin str at
Wed Oct 14 14:53:23 EDT 2009

As usually, - very fascinating!

We just drove from Texas to New Orleans (Highway I-10) last weekend
and back, both times late in the evening. In 2-3 places midway,
there were sites that were constantly reminding me of your photographs.
Those were some chemical factories (I assume - oil refineries), -
they all were lit and I even thought about stopping and taking
photos, - but we were very short on time.