PDML Philadelphia

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 14:49:18 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/14/2009 11:01:58 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
mark at robertstech.com writes:
OK, so we had PDML Boston  on Sunday and I got to medet Miserere and a
few other Pentax shooters (I'm  sure he'll have photos on line soon).
Tomorrow it's PDML Philadelphia at the  Monk's Cafe for Belgian beer!

Here's a shot form downtown Philly this  morning (City  Hall):
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/cityhall.jpg

Nice  shot, like the dip in the building.

Does medet mean you met him and gave  him medication?

Marnie aka Doe  :-)