PESO - 0.003s until Impact (Was Untitled (blogpicture)=

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Wed Oct 14 14:21:17 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/14/2009 8:56:41 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
maritimtim at writes:
Thanks guys and  gall.

Judging from the comments I shoot better than I edit, picket the  wrong
shot :-)
Doesn't say much about my shooting though.

But you  inspired me to a remake. New and improved, now with  title

Liked it better in color. His arm being  chopped off bothers me. That's why
I said my fave was the other one with the guy  with his arm raised in a
cone of light. Well, partially the reason, it's just a  darn good shot too.

HTH, Marnie  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein