PESO - 0.003s until Impact (Was Untitled (blogpicture)=

Tim Øsleby maritimtim at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:56:24 EDT 2009

2009/10/14 Tim Øsleby <maritimtim at gmail.com>:
> All my title ideas are plain silly, and this is serious ;-)
> So here comes Untitled.
> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_m--CZBZv0-8/StTzayYBlaI/AAAAAAAAAIY/Y6CEYmjsVxk/s1600-h/_IMG3417.jpg
> Could clone out the blob in lower right corner, but this is PJ related
> photography. So I have to live with my mistakes.
>
> More pictures from the same event in my latest blog post
> http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/2009/10/malakoff-rockfestival-2009-second-batch.html
>
> --
> MaritimTim
>
> http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/

Thanks guys and gall.

Judging from the comments I shoot better than I edit, picket the wrong shot :-)
Doesn't say much about my shooting though.

But you inspired me to a remake. New and improved, now with title
http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/2009/10/0003s-before-impact.html

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/