PESO - 0.003s until Impact (Was Untitled (blogpicture)=

Tim Øsleby maritimtim at
Wed Oct 14 11:56:24 EDT 2009

2009/10/14 Tim Øsleby <maritimtim at>:
> All my title ideas are plain silly, and this is serious ;-)
> So here comes Untitled.
> Could clone out the blob in lower right corner, but this is PJ related
> photography. So I have to live with my mistakes.
> More pictures from the same event in my latest blog post
> --
> MaritimTim

Thanks guys and gall.

Judging from the comments I shoot better than I edit, picket the wrong shot :-)
Doesn't say much about my shooting though.

But you inspired me to a remake. New and improved, now with title