GESO - Dolcenera

Chris Mitchell chris.mitchell at which.net
Tue Oct 13 15:07:48 EDT 2009

Some excellent shots Dario. Best for me were 24, 31, 34 and 45 (where she's
really letting it rip!).

There are a few with a microphone right in front of her face which I would
pull from the gallery if they were mine (although no 20 works well!). I
guess you were limited in the amount you could move around, but getting more
to the side means you get more of a profile and separation from the mic.

Cheers, Chris