OT What pen to use for writing on canvas?

Igor Roshchin str at komkon.org
Tue Oct 13 12:57:09 EDT 2009

I have some photos printed on canvas.
(They were printed before I learned the technique with creating a
signature in Photoshop.)

I would like to sign these photos.
Do you have any recommendations for the pen(s) I can use?

I found a few discussions, e.g.
http://www.craftcritique.com/2009/06/journaling-pens-american-crafts-vs.html
But the problem is that the background colors are black and mid-to-dark.
Hence I am considering using some variation around gold color.

Also, - does anybody know how a glitter pen, such as
http://www.copicmarkers.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sfid=78416&c=166010&i=238321386
or http://preview.tinyurl.com/glitter-pen
would work on canvas (on top of the photo)?
Specifically, - would it make a continuous line and would it be safe
for the canvas and printed ink?

Thank you,

Igor