GESO - More Bike Polo

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:50:35 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 5:41 AM, Larry Colen <lrc at red4est.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 10:07:27PM -0400, frank theriault wrote:
>> http://mondociclismo.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-bike-polo.html
>
> Fun shots. I see that they're on fixies. Is that so that they can ride
> backwards?

They don't all ride fixies, but many do.  Some ride single-speed
freewheel bikes.  I suspect that riding backwards isn't the primary
reason they ride fixies - rather it gives them some amount of braking
and control when both hands are busy doing other things.

Thanks for your comments, and thanks to everyone else who commented.

cheers,
frank