GESO - More Bike Polo

frank theriault knarftheriault at
Tue Oct 13 08:50:35 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 5:41 AM, Larry Colen <lrc at> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 10:07:27PM -0400, frank theriault wrote:
> Fun shots. I see that they're on fixies. Is that so that they can ride
> backwards?

They don't all ride fixies, but many do.  Some ride single-speed
freewheel bikes.  I suspect that riding backwards isn't the primary
reason they ride fixies - rather it gives them some amount of braking
and control when both hands are busy doing other things.

Thanks for your comments, and thanks to everyone else who commented.