GESO: inside out

Luka Knezevic-Strika lukastrika at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 05:51:45 EDT 2009

thx bob :)
but even you recognized they're somewhat right, because i did mix 'my
people' and surroundings with general stuff. what i learned is that my
biggest error was connecting photos according to different principles
of connection (composition, colors, narative). still, i'm happy you
enjoyed it that much

and larry - it's all a mixed bag of film and digital, i believe most
of the b&w whites were digital, actually and the ratio is probably 2/3
digital anyway.