OT 25 year old TX - exposed need to develop suggestions?

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 13 04:12:49 EDT 2009

Any tips?   My friend has 8 rolls of Tri-x  that have been stored away
(but who knows about various temperatures and stuff)

Modernage was going to charge her $22 each for D and C...  (ouch)  we
both thought about her getting one roll done as a test

As it happens, btw, they were all taken with a Pentax 1000 I believe  or
a KX

What are the chances anything worthwhile could come out of them?
Basically, they are pictures of her oldest daughter
(I bet there is more than that in there)

Any suggestions about processing them?  I used to do all my own stuff,
as some of you know, but never worked
on film that had been shot so long before developing.

T I A

ann