Lightroom question

Alastair Robertson kiwibiologist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:40:16 EDT 2009

or you can pick your favourites - using whatever tool you fancy - 5
star them, use the flag tool, add to a quick collection whatever, then
select them all and click export as catalog - specifying the
destination.  Hey presto, it copies the images along with the
metadata.

When you want to view them navigate to the folder you stored them in
and open the catalog

Alastair