OT - What I did this weekend

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:30:18 EDT 2009

On Friday evening I took this photo with my *istD:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-i-did-this-weekend.html

Since then, I haven't shot a single digital photo.  Finished a roll of
TriX that was in the Leica, shot another 28 or 29 frames on a roll
that's been sitting around for over a year, and, just to make sure I
didn't run out of film, ~I actually purchased a roll of film~!!!

It was lots of fun.  Prime lens, constantly checking exposure as I
walked along, setting the focus for hyperfocus (to grab that "first
shot" before I have a chance to properly focus and set exposure),
shooting, winding the film, stepping forward (remember, no zoom!),
shooting again.

Checking the back of the camera and remembering that I can't chimp.

Wild and wacky stuff.

But so much fun!!

Now the wait to get back the roll of film I finished on Saturday
afternoon, and the wait to finish the roll in the camera and get that
developed.

Good times, good times...

cheers,
frank