OT: Question re GPS and geotagging

Alastair Robertson kiwibiologist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:04:06 EDT 2009

Hi
I would have agreed with everything Mark said about the accuracy and -
that is until I got my latest GPS a Garmin GPSmap 60Cx.  It works
astonishingly well even in thick forest - the improvement is out of
this world - it even works inside buldings!  It's something to do with
the new chip that's inside

Alastair