Lightroom question

Bob Sullivan rf.sullivan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:33:59 EDT 2009

G,
My monthly Calumet Photo catalogue lists courses they are offering.
They sponsor seminars in their locations at an instore meeting room.
See on of their catalogues for seminars in NYC, Boston, Chicago, SF, LA, etc.
(You'll need to up your prices.)
See if you can make a connection out there and then spread out.
Regards,  Bob S.