Lightroom question

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Mon Oct 12 17:29:12 EDT 2009

> The question is, how do I copy the photos from different
> libraries, or catalogues, or whatever they're called into a
> single set? Preferably doing so in such a way that I'm

I don't mean to sound rude, but if you don't even know whether you're
dealing with libraries or catalogues are you likely to understand any
answers you're given? You really need to learn more about Lightroom.

You don't need to copy the photos, you just need to create a collection and
add the photos to the collection. A collection is just a set of references
to the files you imported, it's not a copy of the files.

Bob