Lightroom question

Godfrey DiGiorgi gdigiorgi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:11:29 EDT 2009

I wish I could help, but I don't have time to write out what seems to
comprise about 70% of the nine-hour Lightroom workshop I teach. This
material ... image files in the file system and their relationship to
the Lightroom catalog ... seems to be the 95th percentile problem for
most people using Lightroom, at least through the first few weeks  of
use, because they do not understand the fundamentals of a computer
file system and how the Lightroom database interacts with it.

My next Lightroom workshop is scheduled for November 7-8 ... see the
Media Center website at http://www.midpenmedia.org and click on "Check
out our Classes", then search for "Lightroom".