Lightroom question

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 17:08:48 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/12/2009 7:24:18 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
rf.sullivan at gmail.com writes:
Marnie,
The problem  is not getting them into a lightroom collection.
The problem is what happens  when I roll the calandar quarter's worth
of pictures off of the laptop.
I  will lose access to all my favorites for that time period.
Regards,  Bob  S.

===========
Additional USB HD (with cases) are very cheap these  days. Or you buy the
portable case and add a drive. I have one I to back my  photographs to and
put in a safety deposit box. I am thinking of getting another  one and having
two rotating back ups going.

I also have another one that  isn't that portable, external SATA linked HD,
that I store most of my photos  on.

But an USB HD will hook up to both laptop and desktop.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)  And it's possible in LR to have different catalogues
for  different things, say different drives, though I haven't tried that yet.
But  it's possible.