Geso: Jacqueline

Graydon oak at uniserve.com
Mon Oct 12 17:10:41 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:13:22AM -0600, William Robb scripsit:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Graydon"
>> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:32:38AM -0600, William Robb scripsit:
[snip]
>>> The images are very heavily processed
>>>
>>> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/gesos/jacqueline/index.html
>>>
>>> Techie stuff: K-7, 77mm LTD.
>>
>> Seems kinda brightly lit, more than very heavily processed, if that
>> follows.
>
> I dunno, my Lacie324 blew up, so I processed some of them on a
> suspect  monitor, then ended up processing some of them on my old
> Samsung 225, which isn't a good monitor for image editing, and then
> tried to do some adustments before I uploaded them on my replacement
> Lacie which seems to have more drift than the Gulf Stream.

Ouch.

Hope the replacement Lacie can be sorted out with a minimum of raised
blood pressure and further expense.

> Consequently, I just don't know where they are at.

Not too far off, I don't think, but I hope you are suitably
technologically enabled to conclude that for yourself soon-like.

-- Graydon