Geso: Jacqueline

William Robb warobb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:13:22 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Graydon"
Subject: Re: Geso: Jacqueline

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:32:38AM -0600, William Robb scripsit:
>> Jacqueline was a lot of fun to work with.
>> I'm having a bugger of a time with my monitor calibration, so I'm not
>> certain if the colour is off or not.
>>
>> A bit of feedback regarding that would be appreciated.
>
> I can't tell if it's _off_, really, but it seems fine, in that it's
> plausible for a person and there are fine tonal gradations in her hair,
> black jeans, etc. that would tend to indicate a realistic colour
> representation.  Whether it matches who was actually there, well, can't
> say. :)
>
>> The images are very heavily processed
>>
>> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/gesos/jacqueline/index.html
>>
>> Techie stuff:
>> K-7, 77mm LTD.
>
> Seems kinda brightly lit, more than very heavily processed, if that
> follows.

I dunno, my Lacie324  blew up, so I processed some of them on a suspect
monitor,
then ended up processing some of them on my old Samsung 225, which isn't a
good monitor for image editing, and then tried to do some adustments before
I uploaded them on my replacement Lacie which seems to have more drift than
the Gulf Stream.
Consequently, I just don't know where they are at.
Thanks for the comments.

William Robb