Geso: Jacqueline

Graydon oak at uniserve.com
Mon Oct 12 13:06:52 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:32:38AM -0600, William Robb scripsit:
> Jacqueline was a lot of fun to work with.
> I'm having a bugger of a time with my monitor calibration, so I'm not
> certain if the colour is off or not.
>
> A bit of feedback regarding that would be appreciated.

I can't tell if it's _off_, really, but it seems fine, in that it's
plausible for a person and there are fine tonal gradations in her hair,
black jeans, etc. that would tend to indicate a realistic colour
representation.  Whether it matches who was actually there, well, can't
say. :)

> The images are very heavily processed
>
> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/gesos/jacqueline/index.html
>
> Techie stuff:
> K-7, 77mm LTD.

Seems kinda brightly lit, more than very heavily processed, if that
follows.

-- Graydon