Semi-OT: the Mazda

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 12 12:54:33 EDT 2009

It's not a PESO or a GESO, but I did shoot it with my Pentax K10D, so
it's only semi-OT.

Took the advice regarding 3/4 views, brightness & what-not - went back
re-shot it this morning to get the soft light.

I shot the front and side view from down low - no extension on my
tripod, and shot the 3/4 views with only one section of legs extended.
Wish I'd thought to straighten the wheels out, but I think it turned out
pretty good.

The ad's up on craigslist if anyone wants to see the final result.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/1417855445.html
(cars & trucks - by owner)

Thanks for your suggestions. They helped a lot.