GPS with your K7 [Scanned]

AlunFoto alunfoto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:54:03 EDT 2009

Had a look at the Jobo unit a while ago, and concluded that the only
extra benefit it brought was to synchronise GPS readings to the moment
of _a_ exposure. You'd still need to synch the clocks in the units,
and still need to merge the GPS and image data in a computer to find
out _which_ exposure. If you have prolonged periods between each
exposure, you may find yourself in a situation where you start
shooting before the GPS unit has been able to update its position
readings.

At the price they demand for the unit, I don't think it's worth it.
I'd rather go for a simple GPS logger with long battery life.

Jostein

http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com