Sigma 18-50mm f/3.5-5.6 DC

Bong Manayon bongmanayon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:59:40 EDT 2009

As far as kit lenses, go the Pentax 18-55 is as good as it gets, so
between that and the Sigma, I'd stick with the Pentax.

Yeah, I used to have an FA 28-90.  It was not bad, but it was not
something to rave about either.  I later traded it for an FA 28-105
then an FA 24-90.

--
Bong Manayon
http://www.bong.uni.cc