K2000

Bong Manayon bongmanayon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:53:30 EDT 2009

I don't own a K2000 but I did get a chance to test/review one c/o the
local dealer months ago when it was released.  Think K10D and
jpegs...it also gets bad rep when straight out of the cam.  Since the
K2000 is basically the K10D shrunk down in size it somehow suffers to
a degree the same problem, but since I shoot raw all the time so that
is never an issue for me.

Yup, it would be a perfect upgrade to the DL (of course, if you shoot
jpeg, you might want to think about shooting RAW).

--
Bong Manayon
http://www.bong.uni.cc