K2000

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 12 06:51:32 EDT 2009

I don't have the K2000 but I do have the K200 which (I believe) is
pretty much the same thing except that the K2000 dropped the weather
sealing, the top panel LCD and reduced the AF point from 11 to 5.  I
think it uses the same sensor but the image processing might be improved
because the K2000 increases the max ISO to 3200.

When shooting jpegs I normally use the "Bright" setting at its default
values - seems fine.

The K200 was a definite step up from my *istDS so I'm in no doubt that
you'll find the K2000 an improvement on the DL.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia