PESO: Bailey and Baxter

David Mann dmann at bluemoon.net.nz
Mon Oct 12 06:09:22 EDT 2009

On Oct 12, 2009, at 10:57 AM, John Sessoms wrote:

> I had a peso earlier of Bailey. Here's one of him with his buddy
> Baxter.
>
> Baxter's about to drive me crazy. She doesn't know how to act now
> that Bailey's gone. Demands 110% of my attention 120% of the time.
>
> Anyway ...
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/4002741830/

There's a cat called Bailie (I think that's how it's spelt) who lives
not far from me.  I often see him (or her) waiting at the end of the
driveway for his people to come home from work.  Quite a friendly cat,
and a bit of a talker.  I like to get off the bike and stop for a
little chat on my way past.

Cheers,
Dave