GESO: inside out

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Mon Oct 12 04:01:24 EDT 2009

> a slideshow i've made using photos some of which you may have
> already seen. i'm very interested in opinions, especially of
> those who haven't seen many of these yet
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamoneki/sets/72157610320673025/show/
>
> what do you think, does it work, is the tempo ok, moodswings
> tolerable, etc...
> thanks for viewing,
> best,
> luka

I think it's terrific. I don't agree with the people who said it lacked a
theme - to me the theme is clearly this group of people, where they live and
the relationships between them and the place. I do think some of the photos
could be removed to strengthen the them. For instance, the dogs are a but
discordant, but  on the whole I find the whole project fascinating and I
love your composition and use of colour.

You need to talk to a magazine editor about the work, get him/her to publish
the photos and work with the editor on the best way of making a coherent
essay.

Bob