K2000

Dennis Gibson wb6tnb at cox.net
Mon Oct 12 02:07:08 EDT 2009

After a small tumble my beloved *ist DL won't power up any more. I can get a
refurb for $300.00, or a new K100D Super for a bit more but I think possibly
an upgrade to a K2000 is in order. It's all I can afford.

I've read the reviews, mostly positive. It's strange how most loved the
image quality whereas a few said the jpegs straight out of the camera were
pretty dreadful. Hopefully that's not sample to sample variation.

What say you K2000 owners out there? What are the pros and cons of the
K2000? Is it a step up from a *ist DL, which was my first autofocus SLR?
None of the reviews had anything bad to say about that the image
stabilization so it must be OK.