PESO - Great Grandpa's Store

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 12 02:01:56 EDT 2009

Thanks for the story.  It remined me that my great grandparents came
from Ireland looking for gold during the rush in cental Victoria in the
mid 1800's.  The old house they lived in is still there but slowly
decaying.  I'll have to do (another) road trip and get some decent
photos before it's gone - the ones I took about 15 years ago aren't all
that special.

But back to your image.  I agree it will make a great cover for a family
history (I've been down that path too - it can be addictive!).  I don't
think a vignette will improve it but you could experiment.  Taking out
the foliage under the tree could give a 'cleaner look - worth pursuing,
I think.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters