PESO - Great Grandpa's Store

Miserere miserere at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:42:42 EDT 2009

Doe,

I love this shot! It has a fantastic old feel to it with that
overblown sky. I suspect that if you'd taken the shot "properly", it
wouldn't have looked unique such as it does now.

I wouldn't mess with the tree, but maybe a bit of vignetting would add
a nice touch, but vignetting is up to taste (I happen to like it).

Cheers,

 --M.

--
http://www.EnticingTheLight.com