Lightroom question

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 23:43:02 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/11/2009 10:54:56 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
rf.sullivan at gmail.com writes:
OK, Here's a  question.
In Photoshop Elements 5.0 I kept/keep a file of 2008 best and 2009  best
photos.
That way, I can reference and print them without digging them  up.
With the K-7, I've shifted to Lightroom 2.5.
The laptop quickly fills  with new images, and I have to roll off past
quarters.
So how do I establish  a place where I can keep the best of 2009 around
for a long time.
Do I  copy my favorites to a separate folder?
That's what I did in PS  Elements.
Regards,  Bob S.

Why not just grab them  into a LR collection? That way you don't have to
copy them anywhere. They are  ready and available in a collection.

Uh, how to do that, well, consult  Lightroom Help or something.

Marnie :-)