PESO: Mazda 626

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 11 23:40:22 EDT 2009

From: "Ken Waller"
> Unless you're trying to hide some badly done body work I'd suggest you
> lighten this up a bit.
>
> If I was interested in the car I'd also like a 3/4 shot showing the front
> along with the side.

Thanks. That's what I needed to know.

Back to the drawing board.

Brightness, contrast & color shifted when I tried to convert to SRGB for
the web. I think I understand color space, I just haven't figured out
how to make it work properly yet.

I've got a head on shot from the same place, hadn't bothered working it
up until I found out how this one was going to work out. I meant to get
a 3/4 view, but forgot it dealing with the other problems I had.

I'll try again in the morning. If I get up before dawn, maybe I can get
some shots in using skylight to give a soft, non-specular light.