Peso - Washington 1

gldnbearz gldnbearz.pdml at
Sun Oct 11 21:00:12 EDT 2009

Hi Marnie-

Thanks for the feedback and instructions. PP is a tough area these
days - i've loaded Lightroom, but think I need either more RAM or a
faster processor to run it.  I have Adobe PS Elements, the original,
but didn't like the interface of PS 4 (or was it 5?).  At this point,
I'm just mucking around in Picasa.

I'm going to try your suggestions in Picasa and see what I get.  If
Godfrey runs his class again, I might try it.

- Pat