PESO: Bailey and Baxter

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 11 20:13:06 EDT 2009

> In a message dated 10/11/2009 3:00:12 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
> jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com writes:
> I had a peso earlier of  Bailey. Here's one of him with his buddy Baxter.
>
> Baxter's about to drive  me crazy. She doesn't know how to act now that
> Bailey's gone. Demands 110%  of my attention 120% of the time.
>
> Anyway  ...
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/4002741830/

> Uhhhh....  that's pretty blurry -- all over the pic.
>
> Marnie

Yeah, it is. It's a lousy photo.

But it's the only one I've got where you can see the two of them. The
others, she's hidden behind him.

And now, I can't get Baxter to sit still anywhere long enough to take a
picture.

Just thought that out of fairness I should put it up since the other one
of Bailey was already there.