PESO: The Wall

Cory Waters cbwaters at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 11 20:09:15 EDT 2009

http://cwaters.smugmug.com/Sports/Seminoles-Soccer-Team/9915430_Vuwox#676059977_8LJEF

I didn't see the reaction of the members of the wall in real time.  It
wasn't until I got home that I was able to see.  And, given the rest of
the elements of the photo, the reaction made the shot good.

I haven't been posting to the list much but I have been poking in on
occasion and following a few threads.  In truth, I haven' t been
shooting much these last few months.  Mainly it's because I've been
stuck in my rut of work and home and kid stuff.  I'm still around though
and still hoping to get something during the course of the year that
would be appropriate for the next annual.
CW