PESO: Street shooting in and around Boston

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 20:01:03 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/11/2009 11:19:08 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
rf.sullivan at gmail.com writes:
Theriault is a mystic  Canadian street shooter and sometime participant
on this list.
His past is  murky and aldegedly includes lawyering and episodic flings
with bunny  ears.
He is currently hiding as a bike messenger in Toronto.
Before he  started shooting with digital, his film work included
many shots with a  creative use of blur and tilted angles.
Less of these lately...
Sometimes  he is refered to as Knarf.
His favorite photographer is Henri  Cartier-Bresson.
His work has made a positive impact on my  photography.
Regards,  Bob S.

Heh. Frank has  become a concept, not just a person. This means something,
but not sure exactly  what.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)