PESO: Street shooting in and around Boston

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 19:56:41 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/10/2009 9:54:07 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
miserere at gmail.com writes:
Have not been in a  photographic mood lately, but yesterday I went
whale watching with some  visiting friends, after which we spent a few
hours walking around Boston. I  hope you enjoy my  pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Miserere/StreetPhotography#

No,  no whales. I wish I could get my $38 back...   :-)

--M.

Some very nice shots there. Even though  I like all the kissing (make love
not war :-)), my favorites are the hand  holding the toy animal and the
overhead fire escape balconies (or whatever one  calls them).

Well done.

Marnie  :-)