What did I use to take that shot?

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 19:49:04 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/11/2009 11:32:04 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
johnf at panix.com writes:
According to an earlier  message in this thread you should be able to fix
that my right-clicking on  the executable and selecting something from the
menu.  I don't see this  sort of thing on my machine, but I'm running XP.

ScanTags should work for  any TIFF-EP compliant file (including Canon and
Nikon RAW files, amongst  several others) as long as there are EXIF  tags.

Running XP here. There was a property, right  click, about unblocking it.
Removed the warning.

Hope that  helps.

Marnie  :-)