PESO: Mazda 626

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 11 19:46:33 EDT 2009

I'm getting ready to sell this Mazda, and I took the photo to put it on
Craigs List.

I think it's better than most of the photos other people upload for
their cars, but I'm biased. Ya'll tell me what you think.

Original plan was to shoot during an overcast to get soft light, but by
the time I got it set up, the sky was mostly clear, and the light was
pretty harsh.

Backup plan, I brought along some stands and a big roll of white nylon
rip-stop like they make softboxes out figuring to use it to soften the
light, but found out I needed a LOT more sandbags than I had to keep the
wind from blowing it over.

I cloned out power-lines that were distracting. Still having problems
with colorspace converting to SRGB for the web.

Anyway - shot with K10D, Tokina ATX PRO 28 - 70 zoom.