GESO: A walk around the garden

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 19:17:56 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/10/2009 9:09:22 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
dmann at bluemoon.net.nz writes:
The sun is out at last  so I took the macro lens for a walk around the
garden.

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/temp/2009-10-11/

This  gallery was put together using the automated Photoshop gallery
tool  and I don't like the result, but I'm too lazy to do it  properly.

Cheers,
Dave

Hmmm, I've lost track  of how many daves there are... unless someone
changed their email  address...

That's a VERY NICE gallery, I like it a LOT. Well done. Like  them all, but
especially like the second picture, the purple flower, and the  eighth, the
leaf with the brown edge.

You've given me some  ideas.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)