GESO: inside out

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Sun Oct 11 19:12:57 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/10/2009 3:59:35 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
oak at writes:
I think you could get maybe  three smaller slide shows out of it that
were thematically consistent within  themselves.  Whether that was by
mood, technique, or subject matter, I  think it could work any of those
ways, but the whole slideshow as it stands  feels more like an
encyclopedia of mood rather than a reflection of any one  whole

-- Graydon

What he  said.

Marnie  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein